Optical Imaging Workshop
Friday, September 28, 2018
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Hotel at the University of Maryland
You are cordially invited to attend a one-day workshop entitled “Translational Pathways for Optical Drugs and Devices for Cancer Imaging” hosted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in collaboration with the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the University of Maryland Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (CERSI).
Goals and Objectives
- To discuss regulatory expectations for the development of optical imaging drugs and devices and to identify efficient translational pathways forward.
- To hear perspectives from industry, academia, investigators and other stakeholders on how to enhance the clinical development on optical imaging drugs and devices.
- Drug and Device Development Requirements
- Clinical Trial Design Considerations
- Cross Labeling / Combination Products
- Panel and Open Forum Discussions
Academia, investigators, device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and government agencies are encouraged to attend.
September 28, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Registration begins at 7:30 am)
The Hotel at the University of Maryland, 7777 Baltimore Avenue, College Park, MD
Registration will open in August, 2018. Remote participation available.
Workshop agenda and hotel accommodations will be available soon.