- Aerosol science and technology,
- Nanoparticle/biological systems interactions
- Aerosol transport and thermodynamics
- Functionalized nanoparticles
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles 1997
The overall focus in our group is the development of new routes for synthesis of nano and microparticles as well as particle based materials. We mainly use aerosol-based approaches, as scalability of these processes has been demonstrated, but we also are developing colloidal methods for nanoparticle synthesis.
Combinatorial processing for photoelectrochemical films: A solar route to hydrogen generation